Sigil may refer to:
- Sigil (magic), a type of symbol used in magic.
- Sigil (computer programming), a symbol that must be attached to a variable name in some programming languages.
- A seal (device) or signet ring.
- A symbol used to identify manuscripts or other primary sources in library catalogues, bibliographic discussions, or other forms of bibliographic or textual criticism. Plural is sigla.
- Sigil (album), a 2006 album by Nuru Kane.
- Sigil (Dungeons & Dragons), a city in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
- Sigil (comics), a comic book from CrossGen.
- Sigil Games Online, a software company in Carlsbad, California.
- A Sigil Stone, a daedric artifact in The Elder Scrolls series' universe.
- Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled, a video game for the Nintendo DS platform.
sigil in German: Sigel (Begriffsklärung)
sigil in French: Sigil (homonymie)
sigil in Italian: Sigil